carbon monoxide

Students Sent Home Due to High Carbon Monoxide at Vestal School
A building in the Vestal School District was closed because of a high carbon monoxide reading.
According to a statement released by the district, the problem occurred at Vestal Hills Elementary School on Country Club Road.
The district has not indicated when the elevated level of the potentially-deadl…
Endicott Building Condemned
Endicott code enforcement officials have ordered people to stay out of a three-story Washington Avenue building because of dangerously-high carbon monoxide levels.
Time Change=Alarm Check
The Firefighters Association of the State of New York is putting out its twice-a-year reminder as the clocks change this weekend back to standard time.
Spring Forward
The return to Daylight Saving Time is a perfect time to remember to check devices that could save lives.

Load More Articles