Join WNBF in The AHA Southern Tier Heart Challenge Digital Event.
WNBF News Radio 1290 encourages you to become part of this year’s American Heart Association’s Southern Tier Heart Challenge Digital Event on Sunday, April 11th
You can walk, run, bike, dance, or move however you want, and share photos, videos and stories on social media with #BingHeartWalk, and download the new Heart Walk App and join the activity challenge and get moving!
The money raised through this event will help the American Heart Association fund life saving research, training, and advocacy programs.
Facts about Heart Disease;
- The number one Killer in the US, and strokes are number five.
- Heart disease is 80% preventable
- More than 60% of Americans are overweight or obese.
- One in three American kids and teens are overweight or obese.
- Walking is an easy way to add physical activity to your daily routine and has the lowest dropout rate of any exercise.
- The American Heart association recommends 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week.
WNBF News Radio 1290 is a proud sponsor of the American Heart Association’s Southern Tier Heart Challenge, join us by becoming a participant in this years digital event.
To register for the Digital Heart Challenge CLICK HERE