Fire official are looking at a possible problem with a heater for sparking a two-alarm fire that destroyed a Windsor mobile home January 24.

Firefighters were called to Creekside Mobile Home Park on Old Route 17 at 4:37 p.m. and found the trailer fully involved.

Get our free mobile app

As crews worked at the scene, the decision was made to attack the fire from the outside only.

Emergency services officials say they had no indications that any people were injured in the fire but a pet cat reportedly died.

There had been early indications that there may have been an issue with the structure’s heating system or the use of space heaters.

Local Landmarks In Four Words

READ MORE: Here are 50 ways you can improve your work from home lifestyle

KEEP READING: 15 Natural Ways to Improve Your Sleep