B.C. Senior Centers Offering Valentine Meals To Go
Several of our local Broome County Senior Centers will be offering a special Valentine’s to Go meals on Friday February 12, 2021.
Because of the pandemic the meals will be picked up via drive thru and can be reserved by calling ahead at the participating Senior location of your choice by 12 noon on Thursday February 11, 2021.
The meal will include a choice of roast turkey or broiled fish, sides and a raspberry ribbon brownie for dessert.
The meal is open to all and the suggestion contribution for the meal is $3.50 for age 60+ and spouse of any age, persons under 60 meal cost is $4.50 and their spouse of any age, and will not be denied due to inability or unwillingness to contribute.
Please remember to place your order no later than 12 Noon on February 11, 2021.
Here is a list of Senior Centers Participating in the Valentines Meal to Go:
- Broome West 785-1777 2801 Wayne St., Endwell
- Eastern Broome 693-2069 27 Golden Ln., Harpursville
- First Ward 729-6214 226 Clinton St., Binghamton
- Johnson City 797-1149 30 Brocton St., Johnson City
- North Shore Towers 772-6214 24 Isbell St., Binghamton
- Northern Broome 692-3405 12 Strongs Pl., Whitney Point
Broome County Senior Centers are currently closed for any activities and sit down dining due to COVID-19 for more information on meals to go CLICK HERE