BC Senior Centers Offer St Patrick’s Day Meals To Go
The Saint Patrick’s Day Parade would normally be coming up next weekend, things are still not normal so the annual event has been cancelled this year.
Many organizations and businesses will offer some type of take-out event for our community to pick up traditional foods and item that they would normally feature before, during, and after the parade.
The Broome Country Senior Centers have been offered drive through meals for many occasions during this pandemic, and they will be offering a special St Patrick’s Day meal for drive through and pick up on St Patrick’s Day March 17th
The meal will consist of a choice of Ham or battered fish, sauteed cabbage, baby red potatoes, carrots and a cookie for dessert.
The suggested contribution for the meal is $3.50 for those age 60 and over, along with a spouse of any age, and $4.50 for those under age 60.
Also those aged 60+ and their spouse of any age will not be denied a meal.
Participating Broome County Senior Centers will be offering the St Patrick’s Meal to go around 12:15pm on March 17th
To go meal reservations must be made by 12 noon on March 16th by calling the center where you wish to pick up the meal
Here are the participating Senior Centers and their contact number
- Broome West 785-1777 2801 Wayne St., Endwell
- Eastern Broome 693-2069 27 Golden Ln., Harpursville
- First Ward 729-6214 226 Clinton St., Binghamton
- Johnson City 797-1149 30 Brocton St., Johnson City
- North Shore Towers 772-6214 24 Isbell St., Binghamton
- Northern Broome 692-3405 12 Strongs Pl., Whitney Point
- Vestal 754-9596 201 Main St., Vestal