A local business, burned out along with other occupants of a small plaza on the Vestal Parkway over a year-and-a-half ago is open again in a new location.

Bob Joseph/WNBF News [file][/caption]Overnight on June 8, 2017, fire broke out in a basement garage under a plaza housing businesses like the Computer Emergency Room, Bar Bells of Binghamton and Lee Nails, damaging the plaza and destroying the nail salon.

Many of the tenants were able to reopen, at first in temporary quarters but the nail salon was a complete loss.

Kathy Whyte/ WNBF News

Over the weekend, the owner of Lee Nail officially reopened in a new location on West State Street in Binghamton.