Featured Beers, Seltzers + Hard Ciders at Binghamton on Tap
Enjoying a delicious beer, seltzer or hard cider is what Binghamton on Tap is all about. The 7th annual Binghamton on Tap is just around the corner and we’re excited to share some of the delicious brews you’ll have the chance to enjoy.
Enjoy over 50 vendors pouring over 100 beers, hard ciders, and seltzer.
Enjoy the Local Flavors at Binghamton on Tap
There’s nothing better than enjoying something local, especially when you can try them under one roof. These are the local brews you can enjoy at Binghamton on Tap:
- Peach Tea from New Leaf Cider Company in Binghamton, NY
- Sour Apple from New Leaf Cider Company in Binghamton, NY
- Peach Tea Cider from New Leaf Cider
- Lovestruck from Awestruck Cider
- Neon Rainbows from Brewery Ommegang
- Wholphin Loves Narglua from Buried Acorn
- Grapefruit Lounger from Buried Acorn
- Ward Rainbow Sour from Resurgence
- Kegs and Eggs from Resurgence
- TBD from Beer Tree Brew Co
- Photon from Equilibrium
- Meet Me at Noonish from Meiers Creek
- Blackberry Apricot It was Written from Rising Storm
- Minkey Boodle from Thin Man
How Much are Binghamton on Tap Tickets?
There are two ticket levels for Binghamton on Tap. Tickets are limited and this event could sell out.
- VIP Tickets (Limited Availability): $60 four hours of sampling (get in one hour early,) a 4 oz. souvenir sampling glass, and a $5 food voucher. Session time will be 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- General Admission Tickets 1: $40 which includes three hours of sampling and a 4. oz souvenir sampling glass. Session time will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- General Admission Tickets 2: $40 which includes three hours of sampling and a 4. oz souvenir sampling glass. Session time will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
This is a 21 and over event, there will be no children allowed.
When is Binghamton on Tap?
Binghamton on Tap is Saturday, February 19, 2022, VIP 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. GA 1 p.m. -4 p.m. and 5 p.m.to 8 p.m.
Where is Binghamton on Tap?
Binghamton on Tap will be at the DoubleTree by Hilton located at 225 Water Street, Binghamton.
What Else Do I Need to Know Binghamton on Tap?
We want to make sure everyone gets home safely and you know you need a designated driver. Designated Driver tickets are $10 and will be available at the door only. If the event sells out, designated driver tickets will still be available.
There is no outside food or beverages allowed at this event, however, pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
Make sure you get your tickets NOW, for this highly anticipated event. Limited tickets are available!