Lourdes Hospital is saying goodbye to its nuns.

The Daughters of Charity started the hospital on Riverside Drive in 1925 with just a 25 bed facility.

The health care provider has expanded to provide diverse services at several locations in the Binghamton area.

The four remaining sisters are being relocated.

It was announced in September that the sisters would be withdrawing from the hospital and moving to other locations, like Rochester where there were other members of the order.