Contact Us
Fire

Fire

Bob Joseph/WNBF News
Bob Joseph/WNBF News

4-Year-Old Boy Dies In Richford Fire

A 4-year-old boy died when a fast-moving fire tore through his family's home in the town of Richford.

Authorities say Trent Hulse was pronounced dead at the scene of the blaze, which occurred early Tuesday afternoon

Read More|Comment

Bob Joseph/WNBF News
Bob Joseph/WNBF News

Several Homeless After Binghamton West Side Fire

Binghamton firefighters rescued a woman and two children from a burning house on the city's West Side early today.

The fire at 46 Park Street was reported around 5:45 this morning.

Fire department officials say the woman and children scrambled from a bedroom window to a roof as flames spread from the rear portion of the two-story structure

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News, News Tags: ,
Photos.com
Photos.com

Windsor House Destroyed By Fire

One firefighter was taken to a hospital after battling a blaze at a house in Windsor.

The fire at 333 Old Route 17 was reported at 7:59 a.m. Monday.

Windsor first assistant fire chief John McNulty says the residents of the home were away

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News, News Tags: ,
Bob Joseph/WNBF News
Bob Joseph/WNBF News

Mygatt St. Murder Update

Police say two Binghamton men are in custody in connection with the death of a First Ward man whose body was found in his home shortly after a fire was extinguished yesterday morning.

Investigators say 21 year old Julian Talamantez IV and 25 year old Nigel Saunders are charged with murder and attempted murder

Read More|Comment

Bob Joseph/WNBF News
Bob Joseph/WNBF News

Third Arson Fire At Binghamton First Ward Building

For the third time in seven months, Binghamton firefighters extinguished a blaze set inside an abandoned industrial building in the First Ward.

The latest arson fire at the E.H. Titchener and Company structure at 67 Clinton Street was discovered shortly after 9 a

Read More|Comment

Bob Joseph/WNBF News
Bob Joseph/WNBF News

Electrical Fire At Binghamton Student Complex

A minor electrical fire resulted in the evacuation of dozens of people from a downtown Binghamton student housing complex.

The alarm at 20 Hawley Street came in around 2:55 Friday afternoon.

Kyle Seeley, executive assistant to Mayor Matthew Ryan, said the fire was in an electrical closet on the building's second floor

Read More|Comment

Bob Joseph/WNBF News
Bob Joseph/WNBF News

Endicott House Fire Linked To Candle

Investigators have determined a residential fire in Endicott was ignited by a candle.

Village fire chief Joseph Griswold says the blaze at 304 Adams Avenue may have been caused when a pet knocked over the candle in the living room

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News, News Tags: ,
Bob Joseph/WNBF News
Bob Joseph/WNBF News

Waverly House Fire Blamed On Electrical Problem

Investigators say a Tioga County blaze was sparked by trouble with a home's electrical power supply.

Authorities say Saturday's fire at 55 Route 34 in Waverly was reported around 7 p.m.

The Waverly-Barton Fire Department was assisted by firefighters from Lockwood

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News, News Tags: , ,
Photos.com
Photos.com

Candor Man Dies In Early-Morning Fire

An 80-year-old Tioga County man was found dead in his home after a fire.

The blaze at 119 Spencer Road was reported around 2:30 Tuesday morning.

According to WBNG-TV, relatives identified the man as 80-year-old James Roberts

Read More|Comment

Bob Joseph/WNBF News
Bob Joseph/WNBF News

Two-Alarm Fire Damages Binghamton Houses

Authorities say an early-morning fire damaged two houses in Binghamton's First Ward.

The two-alarm blaze broke out in a building on Judson Avenue. The fire was reported at 4:57 a.m.

The fire caused extensive damage to the Judson Avenue structure

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News, News Tags: ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wnbf.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WNBF News Radio 1290 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on WNBF News Radio 1290 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!