Fire Destroys Windsor Home
Several area fire crews responded to a house fire shortly after 9 a.m. on Thursday morning in the Town of Windsor.
Fire officials say the blaze completely destroyed the home located at 55 Riley Road. The extreme cold temperatures caused problems with getting water to the fire.
It is reported that two adults and one child were able to escape from the home however three dogs were not able to be saved.
Officials believe that a wood stove in the basement of the home is to blame. The investigation is continuing.