The World’s Largest Yard Sale 2015
Thrift With A Twist Fundraising’s World’s Largest Yard Sale
Date: Saturday, May 16, 9 am – 3 pm
Location : Broome County Fairgrounds, Fairgrounds Road, Whitney Point, NY
Thrift With A Twist Fundraising’s World’s Largest Yard Sale is Saturday, May 16th at the Broome County Fairgrounds in Whitney Point. With over a hundred vendors with thousands of items, it’ll be the best day of shopping in the southern tier!! Great savings on baby items, tools and household items. Crafts and jewelry, antiques, furniture, toys and more. All in one place, one great day of shopping. the world’s largest yard sale…from 9am to 3pm at the Broome County Fairgrounds!
Examples of what shoppers can expect to find at Thrift With A Twist Fundraising’s World’s Largest Yard Sale:
Homemade Crafts & Soaps
Jewelry – Custom and Vintage
We’ll also have a few food vendors to keep everyone fueled up for the shopping too!
• INDOORS: Book a prime indoor space! Each Space is 10’x10’ and comes with ONE 8’ Table. INSIDE is nice so you don’t have to worry about the weather, AND load-in is the day before Friday-May 15th from 2-6pm, with more time to set-up. Spots are pre-assigned. Actual space shown on set-up day.
• OUTDOORS: One 10’w x 20’d space outside on the fairgrounds. This space load-in is on Saturday Morning, May 16th , 6-8:30AM. Outdoor regardless of weather. You must bring everything you need to operate your space. Additional Tables available for rent or bring your own. Spaces are assigned on first come, first served basis. You can leave 1 vehicle at your site within the footprint of your vendor space. POWER is only available to Food Vendors at an additional charge.
• We accept Yard/Garage participants, Flea Market Vendors, Crafters, Home Based Companies, Small Retail Businesses. Home Businesses/Home-Based Companies are those who work from home, book parties, run own internet company, etc., such as Avon-Mary Kay-Pampered Chef-Home Interiors-Candle/Jewelry, etc.
• For Major Companies, Large Retail, Food & Beverage Vendors: Call Kyle at (607) 772-8400. You CANNOT use this form to participate. Participation must also be pre-approved by the venue & Townsquare Media.
• If booking more than 1-space, multiply the #spaces by the amount for your total.
• You may bring additional tables/display racks/etc. of your own. You may bring extra tables. We suggest no more than three 8’ tables in one 10×10 space.
• No spaces reserved without payment. We accept check, money order, Visa/MC/Discover and cash.
• All reservations must be made in ADVANCE! NO REFUNDS. NO SPACES rented Day of Event.
• Agreement is Non-Cancelable. Once payment is processed, confirmation letter + set-up will be sent back one week before the event.
• What CANNOT be sold: NO Animals, Tobacco, Firearms, Weapons, Alcohol, Offensive, Suggestive or Provocative Items – this is a family friendly event!
• NO FOOD or Beverages can be sold at a Booth without approval from Townsquare Media.
For any further questions: call Kyle Mills at (607) 772-8400, or email BinghamtonEvents@TownsquareMedia.com