Apalachin Firemen’s Field Days
**** 2014 APALACHIN FIREMEN‘S FIELD DAYS ****
*** JUNE 4TH THROUGH JUNE 7TH***
* Rides, Games, Refreshments, Chicken Bar-B-Que every night
* Wednesday, June 4th – Rides Special Price from 6-7pm
and 2 Bikes given away at 9pm (1 Boy’s, 1 Girl’s)
* Thursday, June 5h — Featuring a Chicken Bar-B-Que and
* Friday, June 6th at 10 pm sharp — A Spectacular Fireworks
* Saturday, June 7th — Little Miss Apalachin contest at High Noon
(ages 8-9) – Residents of Apalachin Fire District only $200 savings bond
to the winner $100 savings bond to the 1st runner up Pre Registration Required.
Traditional Parade at 6pm sharp.
*** Residents we would like to invite collector car and convertibles owners to
participate. Transportation for some special guest is needed. Please call
Dave Ritz / Parade Committee at 625-2404 for further details. ***
*** COME JOIN IN THE FUN ****
Wednesday, June 4th thru Saturday, June 7th
at The Apalachin Firemen’s Field Days!!
Note: Advanced sale ride tickets are now available thru June 3rd at the Apalachin Pharmacy on RT
434 in Apalachin, Gigi’s Place on the corner of Main St. & Penn Ave in Apalachin. Sweeny’s
Market on Route 434 Apalachin