Enjoy These Last Few Weekends of Summer
The summer is starting to wind down and the kids will be back to school before you know it. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful weekend here in the Southern Tier. As we know, the weather patterns in Binghamton can change in a heartbeat.
We've been lucky to have nice, mild weather over the past 8 months or so and hopefully you've had the chance to take advantage of it. If you haven't, it's not too late to get some last minute "summer" in. I've suggested some ideas below.
Some things to do this weekend:
- Go to the Harford Fair in Harford, PA. (ends Saturday night)
- Take a hike at Chenango Valley State Park
- Visit the finger lakes (Cayuga is my favorite)
- Kayak on the Whitney Point Resevior
- Have a picnic with family and friends
- Ride your bike at Otsiningo Park
- Visit one of our area's public pools
In other words get out there and enjoy the weekend as it'll be 25 and snowing before we know it (not that there is anything wrong with that, in my opinion anyway).