An Endwell man is being charged with arson in connection with a January fire at his Yale Street home that officials say was caused by him cooking Butane Hash Oil in his kitchen.

21 year old Dustin Mangino suffered 2nd degree burns to his face and arms in the blaze.

Firefighters from Endwell responded to a report of a working house fire at the Yale Street residence at around 9 p.m. January 31st.

Investigators obtained a search warrant and seized over two pounds of marijuana from Mangino’s home.

He’s charged with felony counts of criminal possession of marijuana and arson.

Mangino was freed after posting bail.

The investigation is continuing.